[Studies] Traditional Modeling

I'd like to share with you my first contact with traditional modeling. It's so amazing to me because I had never modeled in real world before, just in "virtual world". I realized how dull it becomes sculpting in ZBrush, once you have everything to make things easier. Ctrl Zs, simmetry.. undos. It hit me that it blinds your senses, the art of touching, feeling is left behind.

You can see some pictures below.

Let the games begin!

The power of modeling!

Final result!

Hope you liked!

Um comentário:

  1. Couldn't agree more. I also had my first contact with clay very recently, and after it I felt like I'm doing things backwards. Like, going into ZBrush before having the "senses" accurate. Anyway, congrats!! Hope this was just a beginning for something greater to come.

    ResponderExcluir