Flapjack and Captain K'nuckles



After a long time, I guess I've finished Flapjack and Captain K'nuckles. I could only work on it in my free time ( something rare lately). Despite taking too long to be finished, I liked the result and hope you guys like it too. You know, I've always struggled with creating something belivable and fun. Something simple but interesting. I tried putting this here. And part of it I could only do with some help.

So I'd like to thank for it. Pedro Conti, your workshop was inspiring and I could learn some stuff that really helped produce this scene. Vitor Hugo, even indirectly, if it weren't for your "eyes" I would certainly still be struggling to make them look belivable, so thanks for posting a break down on the eyes. I could see where to improve.

Last but not least, my girlfriend Rayza Alvarez (she's really mean). Always discovering some aberrations in the scene, but always cheering me up too.

Happy a New Year!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário